Air conditioning systems never die at a convenient time. Butwhen your system shows warning signs of a breakdown, you may begin to wonder ifa new air conditioning system is worth the cost, or if you could hold off for alittle while longer. Here are ten reasons a new system is worth the investment:
1. A new air conditioning system will require fewer repairsthan your current system.
2. It will do a better job of cooling your home, which willbring your family new levels of comfort.
3. A new system is less likely to breakdown than an oldermodel…
4. ..so it will last much longer.
5. New systems run more efficiently than older systemsbecause they have a higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER).
6. Since new systems run more efficiently, you’ll have lowerutility bills.
7. It will improve your indoor air quality (IAQ) andtherefore improve your family’s health, especially during allergy season.
8. Newer systems are more eco-friendly than ever before.
9. A new air conditioning system will increase the value ofyour home.
10. You can save $300 when you purchase through Heating Specialties.
Contact ustoday to learn more about what a new system can do for you, discuss the optionsfor your home, and set up an appointment with one of the talented professionalsat Heating Specialties.