If you’ve spent your summer evenings around South Jersey at summer concerts in the park, on the lake, on the porch and at other outdoor events and festivals, you may be ready for something a little different. While you and your friends are gathered together on your back porch one of these summer evenings, why not pull out a few trivia questions? It can be a fun game that gets your minds wandering and enhances a bit of friendly competition. Check out these 10 great summer trivia questions!
1. Which president named July “National Ice Cream Month”?
- William McKinley
- Ronald Reagan
- John F. Kennedy
- Bill Clinton
2. What does “SPF” stand for in sunscreens?
- Sun protection factor
- Sun production facilitator
- Skin protectant formula
- Skin producing faction
3. About how many days are in the summer season?
4. Which famous monument actually grows taller during the summer?
- Mt. Rushmore
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago
- The Tanjong Pagar Centre in Singapore
5. In what year was the popsicle invented?
6. How many long-distance trips are made during the summer in the U.S.?
- 650 million
- 100 million
7. What is the most popular summer vacation activity?
- Going to a national park
- Swimming/water sports
- Visiting historical sites
8. How many people visit Stonehenge during the summer solstice?
9. How many pounds of watermelon do Americans eat every year?
- 20 pounds
- 8 pounds
- 11 pounds
- 15 pounds
10. When did schools begin having summer vacation?
- During the 20th century
- During the 19th century
- During the 18th century
- During the 17th century
When it comes to keeping cool for your summer trivia party, the team at Heating Specialties is only a call away at (866) 923-2653 .
1. B, 2. A, 3. C, 4. B, 5. D, 6. A, 7. C, 8. B, 9. D, 10. A